Home › Products › Trichloroethylene
||Manufacturer, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Physical Properties :
- Trichloroethylene is a nonflammable colorless liquid with a sweet odor similar to ether or chloroform. (1)
- The odor threshold for trichloroethylene is 28 ppm. (6)
- The chemical formula for trichloroethylene is C2HCl3, and the molecular weight is 131.40 g/mol. (1)
- The vapor pressure for trichloroethylene is 74 mm Hg at 25oC, and it has a log octanol/water partition coefficient (log Kow) of 2.42. (1)
- Trichloroethylene is not a persistent chemical in the atmosphere; its half-life in air is about 7 days.
- The main use of trichloroethylene is in the vapor degreasing of metal parts. (1)
- Trichloroethylene is also used as an extraction solvent for greases, oils, fats, waxes, and tars, a chemical intermediate in the production of other chemicals, and as a refrigerant. (1)
- Trichloroethylene is used in consumer products such as typewriter correction fluids, paint removers/strippers, adhesives, spot removers, and rug-cleaning fluids. (1)
- Trichloroethylene was used in the past as a general anesthetic.
Looking for "Trichloroethylene" ?