We bring forth comprehensive Trichloroethylene for our valuable clients. Our Trichloroethylene is procured from reliable vendors, ensuring high quality standards. Used for various purposes, our Trichloroethylene is highly. Our clients can avail the Trichloroethylene at market leading prices from us.
Physical Properties :
- Trichloroethylene is a nonflammable colorless liquid with a sweet odor similar to ether or chloroform. (1)
- The odor threshold for trichloroethylene is 28 ppm. (6)
- The chemical formula for trichloroethylene is C2HCl3, and the molecular weight is 131.40 g/mol. (1)
- The vapor pressure for trichloroethylene is 74 mm Hg at 25oC, and it has a log octanol/water partition coefficient (log Kow) of 2.42. (1)
- Trichloroethylene is not a persistent chemical in the atmosphere; its half-life in air is about 7 days.
- The main use of trichloroethylene is in the vapor degreasing of metal parts. (1)
- Trichloroethylene is also used as an extraction solvent for greases, oils, fats, waxes, and tars, a chemical intermediate in the production of other chemicals, and as a refrigerant. (1)
- Trichloroethylene is used in consumer products such as typewriter correction fluids, paint removers/strippers, adhesives, spot removers, and rug-cleaning fluids. (1)
- Trichloroethylene was used in the past as a general anesthetic.